HONK!TX has recited the incantations to bring yours truly, the Dead Music Capital Band, back to the land of the living. Graves will be evacuated this weekend, March 21st – 23rd, and you can find your favorite band of the (f)undead at the following places/times:
- Friday, March 21st, 7:20pm – St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (1327 S. Congress Ave.)
- Saturday, March 22nd, 1:00pm – The Grove/Triangle (near Adams Park/Hemphill Park Neighborhood)
- Saturday, March 22nd, 6:00pm – Spider House Parking Lot (near Adams Park/Hemphill Park Neighborhood)
- Sunday, March 23rd, 12:00pm – HONK!TX 2014 parade kicks off (near Pan-Am Park, 4th and Chicon St)
- Sunday, March 23rd, 2:30pm – HONK!TX 2014 band revue starts (Pan-Am Park, 4th and Chicon St)
Come one and all, this is a festival that is not to be missed!