- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- 6/19 (12:30am) Nectar Lounge
- 6/20 (6:30pm and 9:30pm) Georgetown Neighborhood
- 6/21 (7:00pm) Gasworks Park
- 6/21 (11:40pm) Hales’ Palladium
- 6/22 (1:50pm) Waterfront Park
Get more details on locations, as well as information about the other fantastic bands that will be performing at the HONK! Fest West website. Happy HONK!ing.
HONK!TX came and went, and you know you still have a HONKing hangover. Lucky for you, we have a little hair of the dog for you right here in Austin! Come get a little taste of Honk Fest West on Friday, May 30th. The Dead Music Capital Band and Yes Ma’am Brass Band will be hosting a party and fundraiser that will help with the cost of bringing the sounds of Austin to Seattle. $10 suggested donation at the door gets you delicious food and drink–made possible by the fine folk at 512 Brewing Company. All donations go directly to help defray the bands’ travel costs.
The (f)undead may love brains, but we love the Earth too! Come join in the festivities as the Dead Music Capital Band will help celebrate Earth Day 2014 on Saturday, April 26th at The Historic Browning Hangar at Mueller. The festival starts at noon, and yours truly will be capping off the day at 5:20pm.
Austin’s own Dead Music Capital Band will once again rise from the grave to play for you at this year’s Texas Community Music Festival. We’ll be scaring up the fun on Sunday, April 13th at 6:45pm. Unlike ourselves, you won’t want to be late!
HONK!TX has recited the incantations to bring yours truly, the Dead Music Capital Band, back to the land of the living. Graves will be evacuated this weekend, March 21st – 23rd, and you can find your favorite band of the (f)undead at the following places/times:
- Friday, March 21st, 7:20pm – St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (1327 S. Congress Ave.)
- Saturday, March 22nd, 1:00pm – The Grove/Triangle (near Adams Park/Hemphill Park Neighborhood)
- Saturday, March 22nd, 6:00pm – Spider House Parking Lot (near Adams Park/Hemphill Park Neighborhood)
- Sunday, March 23rd, 12:00pm – HONK!TX 2014 parade kicks off (near Pan-Am Park, 4th and Chicon St)
- Sunday, March 23rd, 2:30pm – HONK!TX 2014 band revue starts (Pan-Am Park, 4th and Chicon St)
Come one and all, this is a festival that is not to be missed!
As if you need a reason to be indulgent, Fat Tuesday is almost here! Come celebrate at Banger’s along with live music from the Yes Ma’am Brass Band (at 8PM) The Dead Music Capital Band (at 9PM) and The Urban Achievers (at 10PM) as well as all sorts of N’awlins inspired food specials!
And if that wasn’t enough, New Belgium Brewing will be there celebrating their amazing new beer- Snapshot- with a van where you and your friends can take ‘Snapshots’ of yourselves enjoying the beer, the tunes, and the food.
So come on down, and celebrate the Carnival Season at Banger’s with us!